The Maryland Department of Labor’s Division of Unemployment Insurance has posted four new tutorial videos on their website, social media pages, and YouTube to help Marylanders navigate the new BEACON One-Stop. All four videos which offer instruction on Account Activation and Login, Filing Your Weekly Claim Certification, and PEUC and PUA Application Process can be found directly on the homepage at MDunemployment.com.
- WISE Webinar – Medicare or Medicaid Coverage and the Path to Employment, Wednesday, October 26 at 3pm ET
- WISE Webinar – Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits While You Work: What You Need to Know September 28, 3pm ET
- WISE Webinar – Reasonable Accommodations and the Path to Work, July 27, 3pm ET
- Employed Individuals with Disabilities (EID) Program Expansion
- The Maryland Employment Network Paves the Way to Employment