MD-EN is always looking for opportunities to become better at our jobs of helping other people with their jobs! Yesterday, we hosted 2 workshops, presented by HR expert and entrepreneur, LaTrice Huff of Talent Stays. The workshops were attended by MD-EN staff, as well as staff of our partner providers. Attendees learned “How to Write a Winning Resume for Any Situation” and “How to Build Trusting Relationships with HR and Hiring Managers.” Not only were the workshops were overflowing with practical, realistic information and tips for helping to us better place and keep people in their jobs, it was a really fun day as well! We look forward to putting our new skills to good use in better serving the people we work with!
- Getting to “Hired!”: Disability Tax Credits
- WISE Webinar – “Ticket to Work – Support on Your Journey to Employment”, September 22
- During an Interview, How to Answer the Question….”What is one of your Weaknesses?”
- WISE Webinar – Understanding Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program, August 25
- WISE Webinar – Reasonable Accommodations and the Path to Employment, July 28