The Maryland Employment Network is pleased to welcome T-Kea Blackman to the team! T-Kea will be taking on the role of Peer Career Advancement Specialist within MD-EN, striving to use her lived experience in helping other to succeed in their career and life goals. To find out more about T-Kea’s skills and experience, check out her biography, as well as the rest of the staff, on the Meet the Team page! Welcome aboard T-Kea!
- Getting to “Hired!”: Disability Tax Credits
- WISE Webinar – “Ticket to Work – Support on Your Journey to Employment”, September 22
- During an Interview, How to Answer the Question….”What is one of your Weaknesses?”
- WISE Webinar – Understanding Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program, August 25
- WISE Webinar – Reasonable Accommodations and the Path to Employment, July 28