The Maryland Employment Network is pleased to welcome T-Kea Blackman to the team! T-Kea will be taking on the role of Peer Career Advancement Specialist within MD-EN, striving to use her lived experience in helping other to succeed in their career and life goals. To find out more about T-Kea’s skills and experience, check out her biography, as well as the rest of the staff, on the Meet the Team page! Welcome aboard T-Kea!
- WISE Webinar – Medicare or Medicaid Coverage and the Path to Employment, Wednesday, October 26 at 3pm ET
- WISE Webinar – Receiving Social Security Disability Benefits While You Work: What You Need to Know September 28, 3pm ET
- WISE Webinar – Reasonable Accommodations and the Path to Work, July 27, 3pm ET
- Employed Individuals with Disabilities (EID) Program Expansion
- The Maryland Employment Network Paves the Way to Employment